GacoPatch In Stock
GacoPatch is now in stock at in white, gray and black. A 2 gallon pail covers 50 sq. ft. at 1/8" thick.
It’s a good item for roofers to have on hand at all times and can be used for cold-weather repairs.
- One-step application. No additional primers, tapes or top coats needed.
- Makes a permanent patch
- Fiber-reinforced silicone roof patch
- Can be applied to damp surfaces (standing water should be removed)
- Can be applied to substrates between 0 and 120 degrees F (GacoPatch should be stored above 65 degrees F).
- Remains permanently flexible, even under ponding water
- UV stable
- Flashing grade
- Bonds to aged asphalt, aged EPDM, aged TPO/CPA, built-up, cap sheet, composite, concrete, fiberglass, metal, modified bitumen, torchdown, sprayed polyurethane foam and most coatings.
- No reinforcements or extra steps are required for horizontal patches
- Will not become brittle or break down
- 25 year limited material warranty
- Can be used on cracks, expansion joints, flashings, gutters, seams, pipes, pitch pans, penetrations, small holes, transitions, vents. voids
Ask your Erie Materials branch for more information or click here.