Erie Earns "Great Place to Work" for third year!
Erie Materials Inc. has earned designation as a Great Place to Work US-Certified™ company for the third year in a row.
To receive the certification, at least seven out of 10 employees must have a consistently positive experience. This year, 94% of Erie Materials employees said it is a great place to work.
Some key findings:
- 97% said “I am able to take time off from work when I think it’s necessary.”
- 97% said “When you join the company, you are made to feel welcome.”
- 96% agreed that “I believe management would lay people off only as a last resort.”
- 96% said “I'm proud to tell others I work here.”
- 95% said “Management is approachable, easy to work with.”
“The Great Place to Work designation serves as an objective measure of our workplace atmosphere,” said Erie Materials President Christopher Neumann. “It helps me and the rest of management know how we’re doing. It also tells potential employees that Erie Materials sincerely cares about its people.”
“Great Place to Work Certification™ isn’t something that comes easily – it takes ongoing dedication to the employee experience,” said Sarah Lewis-Kulin, vice president of global recognition at Great Place to Work. “It’s the only official recognition determined by employees’ real-time reports of their company culture. Earning this designation means that Erie Materials is one of the best companies to work for in the country.”