Erie Continues to be a "Great Place to Work"
Erie Materials Inc. has earned designation as a Great Place to Work US-Certified™ company for the second year in a row.
To receive the certification, at least seven out of 10 employees must have a consistently positive experience. This year, 94% of Erie Materials employees said it is a great place to work.
Some key findings:
• 98% agreed that “I believe management would lay people off only as a last resort.”
• 97% said “When you join the company, you are made to feel welcome.”
• 96% said “I feel good about the ways we contribute to the community.”
• 96% said “Management is honest and ethical in its business practices.”
• 95% said “I'm proud to tell others I work here.”
“After a year like 2020, we need to know that we’re doing right by our employees – both in their careers here and their lives outside of work,” said Erie Materials President Christopher Neumann. “Being independent and family-owned means we take care of our people first. It’s reassuring to have that confirmed.”