Erie Earns "Great Place to Work" for fourth year!
We’re extremely proud to announce that Erie Materials has earned designation as a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company for a fourth consecutive year!
The award, determined through the validated feedback of our employees, serves as an objective measure of our workplace atmosphere.
To receive the certification, at least seven out of 10 employees must have a consistently positive experience. This year 89% of Erie Materials’ employees said this is a great place to work.
- 93% said “I am able to take time off from work when I think it’s necessary.”
- 92% said “When you join the company, you are made to feel welcome.”
- 93% said “I believe management would lay people off only as a last resort.”
- 92% said “I’m proud to tell others I work here.”
- 91% said “I am given the resources and equipment to do my job.”
More details are at: https://www.greatplacetowork.com/certified-company/7022728
In addition to the Great Place to Work™ award, Erie Materials was ranked #58 in Fortune Best Workplaces in New York (Small and Medium) in 2021 and 2022. 2023 has not been announced yet.
Erie Materials is celebrating its 50th year as an independent, family-owned building materials supplier.