Boral TruExterior Siding & Trim: A new category in building materials
Boral TruExterior siding trim represents an entirely new material category and offers a lot of benefits over wood, PVC and fiber cement.
- Suitable for ground contact
- Can be painted any color
- No need to prime ends or field cuts
- Workability exceeds that of wood trim
- Maintains dimensional stability
- No cracking or splitting from moisture
- Resists rot and termite attacks
- Installs with standard woodworking tools
- Reversible wood grain/smooth
- Accepts a wide variety of fasteners
- Made in the USA
- 20-year limited warranty
Erie Materials has TruExterior trimboards, beadboard and skirtboard in stock and ready to ship to your job site.
Ask your Erie Materials salesperson for more information or visit www.boraltruexterior.com