Andersen 100 Series
Andersen's 100 Series is a perfect fit for customers who want a step up from vinyl that's more affordable than wood.
100 Series windows and patio doors offer a lot of value without compromise. Revolutionary Fibrex composite material is twice as strong and more rigid than vinyl. It's energy efficient and never needs painting. Deep, rich exterior colors with a matte white interior plus custom sizing let these windows fit most every home.
Available in single-hung, casement, gliding, awning, and specialty windows as well as patio doors.
- 2x stronger than vinyl. 2x more durable in extreme temperatures
- 6 exterior colors with 2 interior color options
- Durable, low-maintenance matte finish
- Nearly seamless corners
- Exceptional value
- Engineered with innovative, sustainable and unique Fibrex material
- Won't fade, flake, blister or peel
- 20/10-year transferable limited warranty (see warranty for details)
Erie Materials offers 100 Series as well as the full Andersen window and door line.
To learn more about 100 Series, click here or contact your Erie Materials salesperson.