General Contracting/Architectural Department
Responsive, reliable support for GCs, developers, architects and subcontractors
We at Erie Materials know how difficult some jobs can be — and your success depends directly on the quality of service your suppliers offer. That’s why we have an entire department geared to the needs of general contractors, developers, architects and subcontractors.
Erie Materials is your source not just for high-quality materials, but also for the service that ensures you have the right materials, in the right quantities, at the right time.
Our estimating, sales and support staff, along with top-notch manufacturer representatives and architectural specialists, stand ready to help you face your job’s challenges, from estimation through completion.
Just some of the ways we can help:
- Expertise. Drawing upon our experience and strong manufacturers’ support, we help you find the best solutions for your project. With our depth of knowledge and broad product offering, we’re especially adept at identifying window and door options to fit your needs.
- Information. We keep you informed about the latest building products and innovations on the market.
- Estimation. We respond quickly with accurate and comprehensive takeoffs from your blueprints.
- Invoicing Flexibility. We can set up multiple project accounts to make it easy for you to track costs.
- Hands-On Selection. Along with product information, we provide specifications, samples, literature and anything else that might help with the crucial decisions you and your customers must make.
- Showrooms. Each of our nine store locations has a comprehensive showroom and staff to help you or your customer make product selections.
- Installation Support. We’ll help make sure that installers not only know but follow best practices for installation so that our products perform as promised and your reputation is protected.
- Follow-up. Once your project is underway, we handle product submittals, architectural updates, punchlists and closeout documents such as warranties for building owners.
- Seminars. Many of our manufacturers offer continuing education seminars for credit or informational purposes. We’re happy to host a “lunch and learn” at your office.
- Events. We host a major trade show, branch barbecues, smaller trade shows and other events.
- Website and newsletters. Stay abreast of new developments in the field and find the product information you need quickly and easily. On our website, you’ll find a wealth of current information, from a helpful Resources page to quick links to the CertainTeed Architect Binder and CertaSpec programs.
- Timeliness. We maintain deep, broad inventory for timely delivery to your jobsite.
Please feel free to contact these representatives for assistance.
General Contractors/Architectural Representative